Did you know that Farmer’s Electric Cooperative helps you save money on the things that save energy? With the 2016 Farmers Electric Coop Rebates and Incentives program, you can get rebates directly from Farmer’s Electric Coop when you invest in different energy saving technologies and upgrades including a new HVAC system and HVAC system tune-ups. You could receive up to $500 for replacing an existing inside and outside unit or you could receive up to $50 for an HVAC tune-up.
2016 HVAC System Rebate
The HVAC System rebate applies to new construction or replacement of an existing unit. Minimum seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) of 15.0. Two-ton minimum to qualify. If replacing, it must include complete inside and outside components. NO rebates for window units or ductless units.
Texas Air Tech offers Free Estimates on a new air conditioning system and installation. Our HVAC specialists can help walk you through the process of choosing the right air conditioner for your home. We want to give you the best price and customer service for all your air conditioning installation needs.
2016 HVAC System Tune-Up Incentive
The HVAC system tune-up is limited to one rebate per HVAC system per member per year.
Texas Air Tech’s Air Conditioning Tune Up & Inspection includes the following:
- Measure suction pressure
- Measure liquid pressure
- Tighten all electrical connections in unit
- Tighten connections in disconnect box
- Oil outdoor fan motor
- Measure amp draw on compressor
- Measure super heat
- Measure sub-cooling
- Measure amp draw on outdoor fan motor
- Measure amp draw of outdoor unit
- Measure supply air temperature
- Measure compressor capacity rating
- Measure outdoor fan motor capacity
- Check voltage drop across contactor
- Check thermostat calibration
- Wash outdoor coil
- Blow out condensate drain line
- Tighten all electrical connections at indoor unit
- Measure indoor fan motor capacity
- Measure indoor blower amps
- Apply rust proofing
Funding for this program is limited, so contact Texas Air Tech today to schedule your tune-up or to request an estimate.